Currently the company exports dried barberries to Germany, Norway, Turkey, Canada and UAE. An important question for some traders, especially those who have just entered the business, is what kind of barberry is there in the Iranian and world trade markets? And how and where can they buy bulk berries for export purposes?
What can I use instead of barberries?
High blood concentration is a condition in which red blood cells in the blood increase. People with high blood levels have more red blood cells than either hemoglobin or hematocrit. High blood concentrations can be due to an increase in red blood cells or a decrease in blood plasma. High blood pressure or polycythemia is sometimes also called erythrocytosis. dried barberries coles should be used to lower blood concentration.
Cherries, sour lemon juice, and bananas also help clear the blood. In general, fruits and vegetables, due to their high levels of vitamin C and soluble and insoluble fibers, have a protective effect against increasing blood concentration and lowering the amount of fibrinogen (a protein that becomes clotting) and increasing blood pressure.
Kiwi is one of the fruits that are useful for lowering blood concentration. Beneficial properties of kiwifruit include vasodilators, cholesterol-lowering and triglycerides that lower blood concentrations. It is recommended that you consume pomegranate juice or juice after a meal as it can reduce blood concentration to an acceptable level. But also know that other fruits, because they contain vitamin C, can increase iron absorption, so we only recommend pomegranate juice and juice immediately after meals to those with high blood levels, and other We limit fruits to these people up to 2 or 3 hours after a meal.
It is best to infuse thyme with a few jujube and consume it several times a day to remove the blood concentration and clear the blood from the waste. Soak a tablespoon of dried thyme with 7 to 10 jujube in a liter of boiling water and consume several times a day. Consuming this drink in the early spring months will help your body health.
How to test quality of dried barberries?
The quality of dried barberries near me depends on many factors. These include the following:
- Type of barberry: For example, even red cayenne barberry with Birjand red barberry may produce a different product. These factors, like all other crops, depend on the type of soil and climate in the region and the type of treatment and fertilizers.
- Climatic and climatic factors and type of barberry orchards
- Type of drying of barberry: In direct light dry and dehydrate or in low light and shade
- Dry Barberry Storage Type: Dry barberry should be kept away from light and moisture.
- Types of Barberry Cleaning from Thorns and Leaves of Barberry, Flower, and Possible Stones: Especially the pomegranate seed that dries on the ground.